everything you need to thrive
- Two beautiful 75-acre campuses
- Access to laboratories, tools and instruments, including a high-resolution Siemens MAGNETOM Trio MRI System and a 7,000 square foot cleanroom located at the Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering
- Collaborative research opportunities with world-class research staff and faculty at NC A&T, UNCG, and other Gateway partners
- Access to Tech Transfer programs at NC A&T and UNCG, two high research universities
- Access to student workforce through internships and co-op programs
- Student transportation to both NC A&T and UNCG campuses via the Greensboro city bus service
- Proximate location to the Hayes-Taylor Memorial YMCA, which features a five-star daycare facility
- Access to business incubator, lab space, and acceleration services and to the Gateway LaunchPad and Gateway FlexLab, incubators for new nano-bio startup companies
- Access to on-site meeting space
- Research collaboration opportunities with The University Farm at NC A&T State University
- High-speed internet connection and telecommunication service
- Proximate to two Greensboro city parks featuring three golf courses, nationally recognized golf teaching facility, picnic shelters, outdoor amphitheater, walking trails, disc golf, boating, and soccer fields
- Hotel and conferencing services nearby
- Easy access to interstate highways and international airports
The University Farm at NC A&T State University
This 492-acre working farm makes it possible for NC A&T State University to honor its land grant university mission of learning, discovery, and engagement within the farming community. The farm is located adjacent to Gateway South and features active livestock and horticultural production.
The University Farm at NC A&T plays an important role in maintaining the viability of the agricultural industry, in addition to educating future agricultural professionals, researching new agricultural products and practices, and advising farmers on methods to improve productivity.
Gateway North is located one mile from Greensboro’s premier public golf facility, The Bryan Park Golf & Conference Center. The complex includes 36 holes of championship golf, golf practice and learning facility, pro shop, grill, and the 22,000-square foot Bryan Enrichment Center for meetings, weddings, and special events.
Tenants and visitors at Gateway have the pleasure of enjoying beautiful Gateway Gardens, the newest addition to Greensboro’s collection of beautiful parks and gardens. Phase I of Gateway Gardens opened in 2011 and includes the Michel Family Children’s Garden, the Heritage Garden, Rain Garden, Gateway Plaza & Icon, and the Great Lawn. A Visitor Center is currently under construction. The gardens will eventually span 11 acres of playful and interactive gardens and horticultural oases integrating elements of history, movement, discovery, and community. Unique public artwork is displayed throughout the garden, which features walking paths and benches. The garden is open year-round from sunrise to sunset. Admission is free.